Nuclear Science & Technology
Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
- International Atomic Energy Agency
- IAEA scientific and technical publications cover areas of nuclear power, radiation therapy, nuclear security, nuclear law, and emergency repose. Search under Publications/Books and Reports for scientific books, standards, technical guides and reports
- National Nuclear Data Center
- Nuclear physics data for basic nuclear research and for applied nuclear technologies, operated by Brookhaven.
- World Nuclear Association
- Country profiles, technical information, facts and figures in 200 frequently-updated papers providing full coverage of nuclear power worldwide.
- Nuclear Science Series
- This site provides access to PDF files of volumes in the Nuclear Science Series: Monographs on Radiochemistry and Radiochemical Techniques issued by the National Academy of Sciences - National Research Council's Subcommittee on Radiochemistry. Volumes in this series date back to 1959. Revisions of selected volumes have been published throughout the years.
- CNS - James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies
- CNS at the Monterey Institute of International Studies is the largest nongovernmental organization in the United States devoted exclusively to research & training to stop the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction (WMD).
- NTI Research Library
- In-depth analysis produced by NTI experts or funded by NTI, related to nuclear, biological or chemical threats, as well as missile delivery systems and terrorism. Country profiles and Threat assessment sections are available.
- DOE Central Internet Database
- CID is a gateway to waste management and facility information from current and archived Department of Energy (DOE) data sources. This new version of the CID provides DOE information in the form of standard and archived CID reports and in links to other DOE data reporting systems.
- INIS Online Database
- The International Nuclear Information System (INIS) hosts one of the world's largest collections of published information on the peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology. It offers online access to a unique collection of non-conventional literature. INIS is operated by the IAEA in collaboration with over 150 members.
- Public domain works from college/university digital libraries
- Nuclear Explosions Database
- NEDB consists of source information (date/time, location, yield, seismic magnitude, burial depth, etc.), drawn from a variety of official and unofficial sources, and a collection of related digital waveform data for all nuclear explosions conducted from 1945-2009. The database includes 2153 announced or presumed nuclear explosions for 674 of which over 120,000 digital waveforms have been compiled and archived.
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A
- Journal of Nuclear Materials
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B
- IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science
- Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry
- Nuclear Engineering and Design
- Applied Radiation Isotopes
- Radiation Physics and Chemistry
- Radiation Measurements
- Radiation Protection Dosimetry
2013 JCR Science Edition, ranked by total citations, retrieved 4/10/2015.
Find electronic journals on Nuclear Science & TechnologyActinide Research Quarterly