Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
- CINT (Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies)
- CINT works closely with other DOE nanoscience centers, universities, and industrial partners to explore relationships between nanoscale science and integrated functionality.
- Proquest Science & Technology
- Includes Engineering and Materials Science collections
- Springer Handbook of Nanotechnology
- For mechanical and electrical engineers, materials scientists, physicists, and chemists who work with nanotechnology
- "There's Plenty of Room at the Bottom"
- Richard Feynman talk given 29 December 1959 at the annual meeting of the American Physical Society
- News, views, and developments within the Nanotechnology community
- Simulation platforms and education resources, operated by the Network for Computational Nanotechnology (NCN)
- News, events calendar, product information, jobs, and a free weekly news alert highlighting key nanotechnology research worldwide
- Industry directory, conference calendar and the Nanomaterial Database tool which includes nanomaterials from over 160 suppliers
- Advanced Materials
- Nano Letters
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry. C
- ACS Nano
- Materials Science & Engineering. A
- Advanced Functional Materials
- Nature Nanotechnology
- Biosensors & Bioelectronics
2013 JCR Science Edition, ranked by total citations, retrieved 1/14/2015.