- Accelerators, Electrodynamics
- Bioscience, Biosecurity, Health
- Chemical Science
- Earth, Space Sciences
- High Energy Density Plasmas, Fluids
- Information Science, Computing, Applied Math
- Materials Science
- National Security, Weapons Science
- Nuclear & Particle Physics, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Sensors, Instrumentation Systems
- Electron Microscopy Lab
- Ion Beam Materials Lab
- Proton Radiography
- Trident Laser Facility
- Technology Capabilities
- Commercializing Lab Technologies
- Strategic Interagency Work (SIW)
- Regional Opportunities
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT)
- Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE)
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (NHMFL)
- HIV, HCV, Influenza, Oral Pathogen, STD
- Advanced Studies
- Information Science & Technology
- Materials Design
- Multiscale Materials Studies
- New-Hire Process
- Payroll, Taxes
- Travel Reimbursement
- Verification of Employment
- STEM Education Programs
- Teachers (K–12)
- Students (K–12)
- Higher Education
- Regional Education Partners
- Community Feature Stories
- Economic Development
- Employee Funded Scholarships
- Vecinos Volunteer Program
Products, services procured by LANL in FY11
- Small Business Office
- (505) 667-4419
- Administration Building demolition completed under budget
- Environmental contracts awarded locally
- Small businesses selected for nuclear waste services
- Socioeconomic procurement goals and achievements
- Three small businesses recognized by DOE
Related ArticlesAll Stories
April, 3 2012 - Demolition completed $16 million under budget and six months ahead of schedule.
January, 31 2011 - Weidlinger-Navarro will support the preliminary and final design of the 5-acre complex, where waste containers will be staged.
April, 3 2012 - Two small businesses compete for up to $80 million in well drilling and monitoring work.
September, 30 2011 - The excavation removed about 43,000 cubic yards of contaminated debris and soil from the six-acre site.
April, 3 2012 - LANL held a recognition ceremony for seven businesses that were most successful in the 2011 fiscal year.
April, 3 2012 - Three business serving LANL are recognized by DOE.
December, 1 2011 - LANL ensures that a percentage of procurements are placed with small and other socioeconomic businesses.
April, 3 2012 - Northern New Mexico businesses compete for up to $200 million in services related to Cold War-era waste disposal.
April, 3 2012 - Three small businesses with offices in Northern New Mexico awarded nuclear waste clean-up contracts.
October, 31 2011 - Project activities started in April 2009 and was completed five months ahead of the original schedule and significantly under budget.
Innovations for a secure nation
Lab team makes unique contributions to the first bionic eye
The Argus II will help people blinded by the rare hereditary disease retinitis pigmentosa or seniors suffering from severe macular degeneration.» All Innovations