* When an RPN segment's formula is long and uses pointers to other segments, inserting a segment can cause the pointer addresses within the formula to grow in length so the formula exceeds the maximum allowed length. This is not always handled correctly.
* The JOIN segment gives a nonsensical result if H2k and Edot cross.
* Three problems with the BLKDATA segment: 1. The header lines in the blk file are described in the users guide, but they don't actually work. 2. The users guide says "foo2" but it is actually necessary to spell out "foo2.blk." 3. The user must set up the incremental plot independent variable manually, while the users guide implies that this is automatic.
* Typing "ds" in an RPN string gives zero instead of the thermal penetration depth in the solid.
* The VOLUME segment's segment numbers do not change when segments are inserted or deleted upstream.
* The display of p20HL targets is misleading in UNION segments and in the guess/target summary. (However, the underlying calculations are ok.)
In addition to the bugs listed above for 6.3b11, read the "6.2 to 6.3" part of the revision history.