World-class facilities provide unique problem-solving opportunities.
Unique research facilities support data-driven, agile solutions.
Los Alamos National Laboratory has a number of facilities that support work related to sensor technologies and solutions including:
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies
- Dual-Axis Radiographic Hydrodynamic Test Facility
- The Explosives Center
- Lujan Neutron Scattering Center
- Materials Science and Technology
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
View or print specific fact sheets about these facilities.