Application Process and Eligibility
- Select a Research Opportunity you are interested in.
Submit a Statement of Interest consisting of:
- Letter of interest addressing the specific Research Opportunity
- 2 sample publications
Email the materials to email@example.com Please include the applicant name in the subject email when submitting materials. Letters of recommendation may be submitted separately.
A list of candidates will be provided to the researcher for review and selection.
If you are identified by the researcher you will work with the researcher to submit a full LANL Seaborg Postdoc package. A full Seaborg Postdoc package consists of:
- Clearly defined one page research proposal written by the mentor, describing the candidate’s proposed research
- Nomination memo from the mentor
- Copy of a complete LANL postdoctoral application package
Full Seaborg Postdoc package must be submitted on time by the mentor.