What is Express Licensing?
The Express Licensing Program provides an accelerated, streamlined process to license select LANL technologies (both patents and copyrights). Express Licenses are pre-specified, standardized licensing terms and conditions for non-exclusive rights to the technology.
We offer a diverse selection of U.S. patents and copyrights through the Express Licensing Program and new patents and copyrights are added on a regular basis.
How Does Express Licensing Work?
- Read the LANL Express Licensing Requirements and Sample License Agreement.
- Select a technology from the list of patents and software below.
- For Patents: Complete and send the Patent Express License Request Form and Commercialization Information to email@example.com.
For Software: Refer to the specific instructions for the software.
- Review and approval by LANL.
- Sign LANL-executed Non-exclusive License Agreement.
- Pay invoice per payment instructions for the License Issue Fee.