Innovation protecting tomorrow
Partner with us, license a technology, or innovate locally here in New Mexico.
Periodically the Laboratory notifies the public of technologies and capabilities that may be of interest. These technologies may extend from recent inventions, technology opportunity or capabilities that may have utility outside the Laboratory. If you are interested in any of the following LANS capabilities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Novel Drug Development Approach
- Novel Ligand Technology
- Multifunctional Cell Imaging Polymers
- Multifunctional Non-Blinking Nanoshells for Therapy
- Luminescent Solar Concentrators
- Rapid Encapsulation of Biomolecules in Sol-Gel Using Microwave
- Pathogen Detection with RNA Sequencing
- Method for Nondestructive Inspection Using Continuous Ultrasonic Wave Generation
- Ultra-Low Field Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Detection of Explosives Concealed on or Within the Body Using Combined Ultra-Low Field NMR and NQR
- 3D Stereoscopic Radiography