Facilitate initial interactions between Los Alamos National Laboratory and a potential industrial partner on specific technical areas
- NDA Team
- Richard P. Feynman Center for Innovation
- (505) 665-9090
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) protects proprietary information provided by one party to another from further disclosure. This agreement is frequently used to cover initial interactions between Los Alamos National Laboratory and a potential industrial partner on specific technical areas.
- An NDA does not protect any information that is already in the public domain.
- No work may be performed under an NDA.
- No intellectual property may be generated under an NDA.
- Los Alamos provides the prospective Party with terms and conditions that are pre-approved by Los Alamos. The pre-approved Los Alamos NDA can be fully executed and put in place within a few days.
- Deviations from the Los Alamos pre-approved NDA will delay execution of the NDA as each proposed modification must be approved by Los Alamos.
- NDAs with foreign entities require additional approvals before execution.