JEOL 3000F High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscope
This is a high-resolution TEM equipped with an electron energy-loss spectrometer and a CCD camera
for digital image acquisition. This microscope is used primarily for imaging the atomic structure of defects and interfaces in materials.
- Field emission electron source. Coherent source with an energy spread
of 0.8 eV.
- Operation at accelerating voltages of up to 300 kV.
- +/- 10° of eucentric specimen tilt.
- Point to point resolution of 0.17 nm; 0.10 nm resolution can be extracted
by computer processing.
- Gatan Multiscan CCD Camera for digital image acquisition.
- Automated microscope alignment: defocus calibration/adjustment, astigmatism correction and beam-tilt correction (automatic
- Gatan Digi-PEELS System for elemental microanalysis.