In this issue:
- John Joyce: Up against a heavyweight trickster
- From Toni's Desk
- From Andrew's Desk
- CINT scientists measure coherency limits for strain relaxation in nanowires
- New synthesis method improves catalysts for Li-O2 battery
- Table-top measurement of the magnetic field penetration depth in superconductors
- Kiplinger named Organometallic Subdivision chair-elect of ACS division
- Heads Up!
- It's so easy being green (or is it?)
Materials Matter Archive:
2012 MPA Materials Matter
2011 MPA Materials Matter
For older issues of MPA Materials Matter, please email the Web contact.