Électricité de France
The Institute of Geophysics & Planetary Physics
Los Alamos National Laboratory
The Acoustical Society of America
Institute of Thermomechanics AS CR
The 16th International Conference on Nonlinear Elasticity in Materials
Images from the 2011 Conference
The XVI ICNEM will be held in Prague, June 5-11, 2011. Prague is the capital and largest city of the Czech Republic, often called the Heart of Europe. Other nicknames are Prague - Mother of Cities, City of a Hundred Spires and Golden City. The local currency is the CZK, the Czech Crown, or Kč in Czech. (Exchange Rate)
For more information on the venue and environs, please visit our Venue Page.
Registration, Fees, Abstracts, & Papers
- Please register by April 30, 2011 using our convenient registration form.
- Conference Fees - €260, €300 after April 30. Paid via the registration form above.
- Abstracts, limited to 2000 characters, must be submitted by April 30 via the registration form. Late presentations will be accepted upon schedule availability.
- Papers can be published in ASA's POMA. To include a larger EDF graphic on your paper, click the EDF logo above.
For the conference fee payment via bank transfer, please use your registration number as a reference number. You may also pay your registration fee by cash at the conference desk. Note - This cash payment will have to be done in Czech Crowns (CZK).
- Air - There are direct connections from most major cities to Prague's Ruzyne Airport.
- Bus - The best method of getting from Ruzyne to the city center is by taking bus line 119 to Dejvická and then metro line A to Staromestská. This 32 minute trip will cost about 26CZK / €1 / $1.30. Detailed info about public transportation can be found on Prague Public Transport website.
- Taxi - A taxi from Ruzyne directly to the host hotel area in the city centre will cost about 500CZK / €20 / $25. A taxi may be booked on-line through CEDAZ or Airport Cars.
Updated 18 May, 2011