Visit the Museum
The Bradbury Science Museum offers unique resources and experiences for groups.
Bring history to life
- Examine primary sources and artifacts from the World War II Manhattan Project at Los Alamos from Einstein's letter to President Roosevelt to the electronic fireset that set off Fat Man.
- Watch the 17-minute documentary film The Town that Never Was.
- Meet some of the people who played important roles at Los Alamos.
- Participate in interactive exhibits showcasing current LANL projects such as
- algae biofuels
- environmental monitoring
- the Mars Science Laboratory rover, Curiosity
- understanding radiation.
- Listen to personal narratives recorded by current Los Alamos scientists about the work they do.
- Use scientific thinking to solve problems at our puzzle tables.
- Try your hand at our particle accelerator simulation game.
- Learn to operate a Marchant calculator and be a human computer.
Scavenger Hunts and Activity Sheets
Tour the museum using scavenger hunt, from pre-readers to high school. Available through Teacher Resources or at the museum upon your arrival.