IN THIS ISSUE
- Getting to know you
Museum gets additional data on our visitors.
- Does nuclear energy create most of our energy?
Our science question of the month
- It flies through the air with the greatest of precision
Shell of a 1980s cruise missile is part of our permanent collection.
- Bradbury Science Museum Association outreach begins
Los Alamos National Bank helps fund first Museum field trip.
- Science versus the ‘Horatio Alger myth’
The work stems from Los Alamos research into computational material science, with broader applications to materials physics, energy security and weapons physics.
- Join us for Scientist in the Spotlight—Visit with folks on supercomputers and metric measurement
Join us at the Museum on Saturday, March 11 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Science on Tap: What travels at 84% the speed of light and is used by researchers at Los Alamos?
Join us on Thursday, March 16 at 5:30 in Los Alamos at UnQuarked to learn the answer.