IN THIS ISSUE
- Could the pressure of a nuclear explosion disrupt a hurricane?
Our question of the month
- Bradbury Science Museum Association open for business
Join/volunteer for the Bradbury Science Museum Association
- Exhibit highlighting data visualization now on display
A long history with data visualization
- Quantum-dot solar windows evolve with ‘doctor-blade’ spreading
From lab to construction site
- Rocket motor concept could boost CubeSat missions
Designing safe solid rockets
- Scientist in the Spotlight event this month
Aquatic biology and mechanical engineering on November 12 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Science on Tap - Creativity under pressure
All ages are welcome from 5:30 to 7 p.m. on November 17
SAVE THE DATE!
- Linda Deck
- Communications and Marketing
- Linda Anderman
Fifty years of nuclear safeguards
In December of 1953, after the world became aware of the tremendous power and threat that coexisted with atomic weapons and technology, President Eisenhower presented his “Atoms for Peace” speech to the United Nations...more