Introducing Bradbury Science Museum Association
The Bradbury Science Museum Association is a separate, not-for-profit entity envisioned to enhance the educational work of the museum.
- Bradbury Science Museum
- (505) 667-4444
Join the BSMA and receive all the benefits it provides. Download the BSMA Memebership Application (pdf).
There are also Sponsorship and Business Partnerships available. Check the application for further details.
Here's some of what you'll get when you join:
The following core benefits are offered at every level:
• Membership card
• BSMA member decal
• Reciprocal benefits at more than 300 science museums nationwide (Note: Not valid within a 90-mile radius of the Bradbury Science Museum)
• Tax deduction under IRC 509(a)(2)
Coming soon! The following core benefits will soon be offered at every level:
• 10% discount on BSMA store goods and fee-based educational programs
• Subscription to quarterly BSMA newsletter
• Invitations/advance notice of members’ early openings and special events
- All core membership benefits for 1 adult with student or faculty ID
- All core membership benefits for 1 adult, age 65 or older, with ID
- All core membership benefits for 1 adult
- All core membership benefits for 1 child,under 18 years of age
- Customized birthday card (must provide date of birth on application to receive this benefit)
- All core membership benefits for 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child
- All core benefits for 2 adults plus up to 4 grandchildren under 18 years of age
- All core membership benefits for 2 adults and all children under 18 years of age residing in the same home.
Questions? Write to BSMA.email@example.com
What’s planned as the BSMA takes shape
Volunteer Program: provides opportunities to be more involved with the Bradbury’s mission through work such as researching collections items and giving docent tours of the Bradbury galleries.
Educational Programs: providing new, additional opportunities for learning about science, engineering, technology, mathematics, and the work and history of Los Alamos National Laboratory.
Original Educational Goods: unique tools for learning about the topics of the Bradbury Science Museum
Museum Store: a place, both physical and online, to purchase original and outside-sourced educational items to continue your learning about and appreciating Los Alamos National Laboratory
A regional, national, and international community of learners deeply engaged with the history and scientific innovation of Los Alamos National Laboratory through the Bradbury Science Museum
To amplify the Bradbury Science Museum’s mission as its official nonprofit partner. (BSM mission: to stimulate interest in and enthusiasm for science and technology to promote public understanding and appreciation of Los Alamos National Laboratory)
The Bradbury Science Museum is part of Los Alamos National Laboratory and it operates within the structure of this DOE laboratory. DOE and Lab policies and operating protocols are not compatible with some very desirable and usual museum-type activities and functions that the BSMA will now undertake.