Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
- Harvard University Biology links
- A catalog of bioscience links from Harvard University.
- Simultaneously search multiple life sciences databases at the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)
- Protein Data Bank
- The single worldwide archive of structural data of biological macromolecules and their relationships to sequence, function, and disease
- COREMINE Medical (formerly PubGene)
- Analyze gene expression data, search for gene ontology terms, displays literature or sequence association networks for a gene
- Molecular Biology Web Book
- Web book authored by Frank Lee, covering such areas as; Cells and virsues, Protein Structure and Function, Nucleic Acids and more
- Glossary of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- This Glossary lists nearly 3000 terms used in biochemistry and molecular biology
- Encyclopedia of Cell Technology
- Online encyclopdia written and reviewed by over 200 internationally recognized experts in the field of plant and animal cell culture
- Genome Glossary
- A glossary of genetic terms from the DOE Human Genome Program.
- MIT OpenCourseWare in Biology
- Free online course materials from MIT
|2012 JCR Science Edition, ranked by total citations, retrieved 8/28/2013.|