Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
- E-Journal titles in Information Science and Library Science
- Retrieve all available e-journals through LinkSeeker
- Internet Library for Librarians
- A Popular Information Resource Site for Librarians Since 1994
- LISNews is a collaborative weblog [aka blog] devoted to current events and news in the world of Library and Information Science
- Library, information science & technology abstracts In EBSCO
- LISTA indexes more than 560 core journals, nearly 50 priority journals, and nearly 125 selective journals; plus books, research reports and proceedings
- E-prints in Library & Information Science
- The Open Archive for Library and Information Science
- Librarian's Yellow Pages
- The Librarian’s Yellow Pages is the first stop for librarians who are looking for a supplier, comparison shopping, or ready to initiate a purchase. Published since 1994, it is the definitive buyer’s guide for the library community and is used daily throughout the year.
- Online community and technology resources for library staff
- Enterprise Information Systems
- IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials
- Management Information Systems Quarterly
- Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling
- IEEE Wireless Communications
- Information Sciences
- Journal of Cheminformatics
- Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association
- Journal of Information Technology
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
2012 JCR Science Edition, ranked by impact factor, retrieved 08/28/2013.