Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear Defense Information Analysis Center
- The CBRNIAC generates, acquires, processes, analyzes, and disseminates CBRN Defense Science and Technology Information (STI) in support of the Combatant Commanders, warfighters, the Reserve Components, the CBRN Defense Research, Development, and Acquisition community, and other federal, state, and local government agencies.
- Nuclear Threat Initiative
- NTI is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization with a mission to strengthen global security by reducing the risk of use and preventing the spread of nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons and to work to build the trust, transparency, and security that are preconditions to the ultimate fulfillment of the Non-Proliferation Treaty’s goals and ambitions.
- Open Source Center
- The Open Source Center (OSC) is the US Government's premier provider of foreign open source intelligence. OpenSource.gov provides information on foreign political, military, economic, and technical issues beyond the usual media from an ever expanding universe of open sources
- Chemical & Biological Weapons
- Publication content on biological and chemical weapons from the James Martin center for Nonproliferation Studies
- Homeland Security Digital Library
- HSDL is the nation's premier research collection of open-source resources related to homeland security policy, strategy and organizational management. The HSDL is sponsored by the Naval Postgraduate School Center for Homeland Defense and Security and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s National Preparedness Directorate, FEMA.