Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
- Handbooks, databases, and eBooks integrated with analytical and search tools
- IEEE Xplore
- Full text access to technical literature, standards, and conference proceedings in engineering and technology
- SPIE Digital Library
- Full-text papers from SPIE journals and proceedings published since 1998; subject coverage includes optics, photonics, electronic imaging, visual information processing, biomedical optics, lasers, and microfabrication
- ProQuest SciTech Collection
- Includes Aerospace, Engineering, and Materials Science collections
- Building Green
- Resource for green building products, environmental building news, and LEED documentation
- Encyclopedia of Computational Mechanics
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology
- Machinery's Handbook
- Practical reference for mechanical and manufacturing engineers, designers, draftsmen, toolmakers, and machinists
- Marks' Standard Handbook for Mechanical Engineers
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook
- Contains all aspects of chemical engineering, from the fundamentals to details on computer applications and control; definitive reference for chemical and process engineers
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering
- Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Drawing Requirements Manual (10th Edition)
- For the preparation of engineering drawings for commercial products including access to military requirements that are in excess of commercial applications. The 11th Edition is available at IHS.
- LANL Engineering Standards
- Includes Engineering Standards Manual, Master Specifications Index, Drafting Manual, Design Guides, and more.
- IHS Standards Expert login
- Collections include ANSI, ASME, ASTM, EIA, ISO, MSS, NFPA, SAE, and more.
- Materials properties databases and handbooks for thermal, mechanical, electrical, physical and other properties of various materials. Databases include Aerospace Structural Metals Database (ASMD), Microelectronics Packaging Materials Database (MPMD), and Thermophysical Properties of Matter Database (TPMD).
- Critically assessed physical and chemical data from the classic Landolt-Bornstein series (and additional databases)
- Environmental Science & Technology
- Journal of Hazardous Materials
- Water Research
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research
- Journal of Catalysis
- Journal of Membrane Science
- IEEE Transactions on Information Theory
- Chemical Engineering Science
- Journal of Hydrology
2012 JCR Science Edition, ranked by total citations, retrieved 8/29/2013.