Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
- CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics
- Classic reference covering fundamental physical constants, units, and conversion factors; structure and physical data of organic & inorganic compounds such as melting point, boiling point, and vapor pressure; the elements. Searchable by text, chemical structure, substance/property, molecular formula, CAS registry number.
- NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Thermochemical, thermophysical, and ion energetics data compiled by NIST. Allows searching for chemical species by various characteristics such as formula, molecular weight, electron affinity, CAS Registry number.
- Through SciFinder®, Laboratory staff can access the Chemical Abstracts Service databases. In addition to its focus on the chemical literature, it includes information from many scientific disciplines including biomedical sciences, engineering, materials science, agricultural science, and more! Additionally, SciFinder® allows simultaneous searching of the PubMed database.
- Cambridge Structural Database (and WebCSD)
- From the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre (CCDC), the CSD includes bibliographic, chemical and crystallographic information for organic molecules and metal-organic compounds whose 3D structures have been determined using X-ray diffraction and/or neutron diffraction. The crystal structure data comes from the open literature or direct deposits by researchers. Each structure is validated by experts and entries are supplemented with additional chemical data. Approximately 150 new structures are processed each working day and updated to the database.
- Database of Zeolite Structures
- Provides structural information on all zeolite structure types. This includes crystallographic data and drawings for all zeolite framework types, simulated powder patterns for representative materials and relevant references. It incorporates the Atlas of Zeolite Framework Types, Collection of Simulated XRD Powder Patterns for Zeolites, Catalog of Disordered Zeolite Structures, and Zeolite Structure References.
- ICSD Web (Inorganic Crystal Structure Database)
- Database of fully determined inorganic crystal structures
- Aggregated content of over 1600 scientific and engineering electronic books and references, including Perry’s Chemical Engineers Handbook and Lange’s Handbook of Chemistry. Knovel indexes all content - including tables, graphs and equations. It enables searching by materials properties, chemical terms, ranges of values, etc., and includes interactive graphs and tables.
- Calculators and convertors
- e-EROS Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis
- Encyclopedia of Catalysis
- Encyclopedia of Chemical Physics and Physical Chemistry
- Encyclopedia of Computational Chemistry
- Encyclopedia of Inorganic Chemistry
- Encyclopedia of Polymer Science and Technology
- Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology
- Patty's Industrial Hygiene
- Patty's Toxicology
- Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- Angewandte Chemie & Angewandte Chemie, international edition in English
- Chemical Communications
- Chemical Reviews
- Advanced Materials
- Nano Letters
- Chemistry - A European Journal
- Chemical Society Reviews
- ACS Nano
2013 JCR Science Edition, ranked by total citations, retrieved 1/14/2015.