Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
- ABI/INFORM Research: Business periodicals
- Articles on business conditions, trends, management techniques, marketing, economics, human resources, finance, computers, and more; many with full-text
- Business.gov : the Business Gateway to Federal Resources
- Business collections, news
- National Technology Transfer Center
- Provides expert experience in a variety of areas, including: Intellectual Property Management, Engineering, Computer/Database Development, etc.
- RFE: Resources for Economists on the Internet
- Lists more than 2,000 resources in 97 sections and sub-sections available on the Internet of interest to academic and practicing economists
- Europages: the European business directory
- Online Directory, aimed at European buyers, sellers, distributors and exporters.
- Portal for industry profiles, country guides, and learning resources on global business activities
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
- Summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States
- SIC Manual
- Standard Industrial Classification codes, by code or keywords.
- Business Reference Services
- Directories, collections, guide to resources in business and economics, from the Library of Congress
- International Economics Network
- Site aims to be a portal for international economics
- Small Business Administration
- Independent federal agancy meant to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns
- SBA's Office of Technology
- ESA: Economics and Statistics Administration
- ESA provides timely economic analysis, disseminates national economic indicators, and oversees the U.S. Census Bureau (census) and the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- OECD: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- OECD provides a forum in which goverments can work together to share experiences and seek solutions to common problems