How to Find
Some of these resources are LANL-only and will require Remote Access.
Search articles, books, proceedings, reports, etc.
- Web of Knowledge - comprehensive science database (includes alerts, citation analysis, etc.)
- More Databases - specialized subject databases for articles and data
- Find all books in the Library Catalog
- Check out print books:
- At the service desk (8-5, M-F)
- Self-checkout machine (anytime)
- New e-books list (updated weekly)
- Request materials - have books sent to your mailstop
- Find all journals in the Library Catalog
- Electronic journals can be searched on the Find e-Journals page
- Print journals can be browsed on the lower level shelves
- Photocopies - we will scan print articles to PDF
- Document delivery - order materials not in our collection