Phone (505) 667-7944
Arun Tej Mallajosyula
- Chemical Science
- Functional materials
- Polymer characterization techniques
- Physical vapor deposition
- Electron microscopy
- Scanned probe microscopies
- Integrate inorganic and organic nanomaterials into functional nanosystems
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT)
- Device Fabrication: Thermal Evaporation, Electron Beam Evaporation, DC Magnetron Sputtering, Spin Coating, Dispersion of Nanotubes and Nanoparticles, Ozone and Oxygen Plasma Treatment, Photolithography, Encapsulation in Glove Box, and Working in Clean Room Environment.
- Material and Thin Film Characterization: Raman Spectroscopy, Photoluminescence Quantum Efficiency, Transient Photoluminescence, Electroluminescence, Absorption Spectroscopy and Efficiency, Work Function Measurement with Kelvin Probe, Surface Profilometry, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Transmission Electron Microscopy, and Atomic Force Microscopy.
- Device Characterization: Current – Voltage Measurement with Microprobe Station and Solar Simulator, Low-temperature Current – Voltage Measurement, Capacitance – Voltage Measurement, Impedance Spectroscopy, and Spectral Response Measurement.
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India, 2011
M.Tech, Industrial Electronics, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India, 2004
B.E., Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India, 2002
Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Materials Synthesis and Integrated Devices (MPA-11), September 2013 - Present
Gold medal for best graduating student, B.E. (E.I.E.), Andhra University, 1998-2002
All India rank of 43 in Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers (GATE), 2002
V. Jain., G. Bhattacharjya, B.K. Rajbongshi, A.T. Mallajosyula, G. Ramanathan, S.S.K. Iyer, An Improved Organic Optoelectronic Device, No. 1231/DEL/2007.
A.T. Mallajosyula and S.S.K. Iyer, Lateral Organic Photovoltaic Cells with Thin Films of Carbon Nanotubes p-n Junctions, No. 933/DEL/2006.
A.T. Mallajosyula, S.S.K. Iyer, and B. Mazhari, Charge Transport in Polythiophene:Fullerene:Nanotube Bulk Heterojunction Photovoltaic Devices Investigated by Impedance Spectroscopy, Curr. Appl. Phys. 13, 677, 2013.
A.T. Mallajosyula, S.S.K. Iyer, and B. Mazhari, Capacitance-Voltage Characteristics of P3HT:PCBM Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells with Ohmic Contacts and the Impact of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes on them, Org. Electr., 13, 7, 2012.
A.T. Mallajosyula, S.S.K. Iyer, and B. Mazhari, Improving the Efficiency of Charge Extraction Limited P3HT:PCBM Solar Cells Using SWNTs with Metallic Characteristics, J. Appl. Phys., 109, 12 , 2011.
A.T. Mallajosyula, S.S.K. Iyer, and B. Mazhari, Role of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes in Improving the Efficiency of Poly-(3-hexylthiophene) Based Organic Solar Cells, J. Appl. Phys., 108, 10, 2010.
A.T. Mallajosyula, N. Srivastava, S.S.K. Iyer, and B. Mazhari, Characterization of Matrix and Isolated Organic Solar Cells, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, 94, 8, 2010.
A.T. Mallajosyula, S.S.K. Iyer, and B. Mazhari, A Comparative Study of Poly (3-octylthiophene) and Poly (3-hexylthiophene) Solar Cells Blended with Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 48, 11503, 2009.
V. Jain, B.K. Rajbongshi, A.T. Mallajosyula, G. Bhattacharjya, S.S.K. Iyer, and G. Ramanathan, Photovoltaic Effect in Single-Layer Organic Solar Cell Devices Fabricated with Two New Imidazolin-5-one Molecules, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, 92, 9, 2008.