me if you have any information on any upcoming conference with residual
stress sessions/symposia. Other
sources for listings
2016: ICRS 10 - The 10th International Conference on Residual Stresses (every 4 years). See ICRS 8 and ICRS9
|2013: North American Residual Stress Summit. (every 3 years).
||Idaho Falls, Idaho, USA October 7-10, 2013
||Poster submissions being accepted.
|2014:ECRS 9: The European Conference on Residual Stresses (every 4
years). (See ECRS 8)
||Troyes, France. Organizer: Manuel François. l'Université de technologie de Troyes, and GFAC - Groupement Français pour l'Analyse des Contraintes.
||Still not known
|2013: Meca-SENS 2013: Stress Evaluation by Neutron and Synchrotron Radiation.
||Sydney on 10 - 12 September 2013.
significant residual stress content:
- 13th International Conference on Fracture (ICF13), June 16–21, 2013,
- 4th International Conference on Integrity, Reliability and Failure (IRF'2013), Funchal/Madeira, Portugal, 23-27 June
- 2013 ASME Pressure Vessels & Piping Conference (PVP2013) July 14 - July 18, Paris France
- The 10th International Conference on Barkhausen Noise and Micromagnetic Testing, July 21-24, 2013, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- SMiRT 22 - 22nd Intl Conf on Structural Mechanics in Reactor Technology, 18-23 August 2013 San Francisco, USA
- 9th International Conference on Advances in Experimental Mechanics, 3-5 September 2013, Cardiff, Wales, UK
- VEQTER Residual Stress Workshop, 17-20 September 2013, Bristol, UK
- Thirteenth International ASTM/ESIS Symposium on Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics (39th National Symposium on Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics), November 13 2013 - Friday November 15 2013, Jacksonville, FL