Focusing on methods and computational tools used to help sequence, assemble, and finish genomes, including new sequencing technologies.
If you have any questions, or if you require further information, please contact Chris Detter at (505) 667-1326 or email@example.com.
The 2013 “Sequencing, Finishing and Analysis in the Future” Organizing Committee:
- Chris Detter, Ph.D., JGI-LANL Center Director, Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
- Johar Ali, Ph.D., Technology Development Team Leader, Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR)
- Patrick Chain, Metagenomics Team Leader, Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
- Michael Fitzgerald, Finishing Manager, Broad Institute
- Bob Fulton, M.S., Sequence Improvement Group Leader, Washington University
- Darren Grafham, Finishing Coordinator, Sanger Institute
- Jessica Hostetler, Genome Finishing and Analysis Manager, J. Craig Venter Institute (JCVI)
- Alla Lapidus, Ph.D., Finishing Coordinator/Group Leader, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory-Joint Genome Institute (LBNL-JGI)
- Donna Muzny, M.S., Director of Operations, Baylor College of Medicine (BCM)
- Nadia Fedorova, Genome Finishing and Analysis Team Leader, JCVI