Update: The La Fonda is now full.
Reservations can be made at the overflow hotel, La Posada, which is a short walk from the conference hotel:
- Contact reservations at 1-855-278-5276
Book via the web at be.genares.net/10054
- Use group code is GSFAF to obtain the group rate of only $83 per night
- Rooms must be booked by April 30.
The Sequencing, Finishing and Analysis in the Future meeting is sponsored and hosted by DOE's Los Alamos National Laboratory. No registration fee is required, however, participants are expected to cover travel, hotel and dinner costs (breakfast and lunch will be provided).
A limited number of rooms are being held at the reduced rate for a short time before and after the workshop for those who would like to stay in Santa Fe for a longer visit. These will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis so please contact Chris Detter for more details.
Group Room Rate
The group rate is subject to the taxes in effect during the meeting dates. Currently, these taxes total 15.1875% (8.1875% Gross Receipts Tax for Santa Fe and 7% Lodger's Tax).
Please note: A limited number of rooms at this rate will be available. Assignment will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Attendees may make their individual sleeping room reservations using one of the following methods:
- Calling our Reservations Department
The toll-free number is #800-523-5002, extension #1
- Online (with a maximum of 48-hour response)
- Faxing Reservations to the Reservations Deptartment
The fax number is (505) 954-3599
Attendees must make their reservations by the cut-off date (Monday, 4/27/13) and mention the "SFAF" to receive the special group rate.
Individual reservation requests will be confirmed only if guaranteed with a valid credit card or deposit by check or money order. We accept the following credit cards: American Express/Optima, Diners Club, Discover Card, MasterCard, or Visa. We do not charge an advance deposit, though we do charge one night’s room and tax should an individual cancel within 48 hours of their arrival. This will be stated on the confirmation, which will be sent to them once they make a reservation.
- La Fonda is the only hotel in Santa Fe that is located right on the historic Plaza, which is the focal point of the city's activities and attractions. These include some of the best restaurants in town, great shopping and Santa Fe’s premier museums and galleries. Clients often tell us we have a "built-in spouse program" because there is so much to do right outside our door
- Our La Plazuela Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our La Fiesta Lounge offers nightly entertainment and is open from 11am through midnight. Room service is available daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also the independently run French Pastry Shop just off La Fonda’s lobby, which offers delicious breakfast and lunch selections!
- Our rooms have ambience and charm. All rooms are good-sized with universally good views to allow the Santa Fe sun to shine in. The rooms feature Santa Fe style decor, hand-carved furniture and original paintings by La Fonda's staff artist Ernesto Martinez. The in-room amenities include conveniences such as Internet TV, data ports, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers, in-room safes, robes and coffee makers.
- We provide complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet service. Wireless service is available throughout the hotel.
- Our complimentary 24-hour Business Center recently opened on the Mezzanine level near the Ballroom. Our guests have free access to PCs (featuring all major software) with high-speed Internet access. Printers are available and use is complimentary. An Ethernet connection/cable is accessible for those who prefer to use their own laptop.
- Our guests can enjoy our fitness/relaxation area. It features an outdoor heated pool that is open year-round, an open-air two-tier hot tub, a workout room with the latest equipment, a treatment room, and dressing rooms with steam room in each.