Abstract Submission Process
- Chris Detter
- (505) 665-3024
Please do not submit an abstract until you have reigistered via email to Chris Detter. Following registration, a confirmation number will be sent to you via e-mail. This confirmation number must be included on your abstract submission.
Abstracts must be received as an attached Microsoft Word document, .pdf or in the body of an email by Deadline April 8, 2013. When submitting, please include your registration number and "SFAF Abstract" in the subject line.
* Deadline extensions may be granted on a case by case basis.
Rules and Instructions for Abstract Submission
- The total length should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- Titles should be written in both upper and lower case.
- Authors should be listed as lead/presenting author followed by co-authors.
- Affiliations (organization, city, state/country) should be provided for all authors.
* If multiple institutions are represented, please assign each organization a number, and list each person followed by the number of the affiliation and then list the number of the affiliation by name.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. All submissions will be considered eligible for oral or poster presentation.
* Please note your preference of presentation method (oral or poster) in the email you send with your submission.
Notification of abstract selections will be made by TBA.