- Ben Bergen, Chair (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- David Bader (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Guillaume Colin de Verdiere (CEA)
- David Daniel (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Wei Ge (Chinese Academy of Science)
- Pat McCormick (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Allen McPherson (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Thomas Soddemann (Fraunhofer SCAI)
- Jeff Vetter (Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
The official submission deadline has passed. However, we may still accept a limited number of late submissions. Read more…
This will be a two-day event scheduled around the GTC keynote and exhibition times. Day one will be a plenary session with invited speakers from the National Laboratories, industry and academia. Day two will consist of a set of workshops in several relevant areas. Workshops will meet at the end of the second day to organize vendor feedback.
AHPCS will be co-located with the GPU Technology Conference 2012, May 14-17 in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Registration for AHPCS is included with full registration for GTC. Stand-alone registration is also available through the GTC website.