Individual Permit: Site Monitoring Area Maps
- Environmental Communication & Public Involvement
- P.O. Box 1663 MS M996
- Los Alamos, NM 87545
- (505) 667-0216
What do these maps show?
The Individual Permit for Storm Water site monitoring area maps display the following information:
- Surface hydrological features
- Locations of the Site(s) assigned to the Site Monitoring Area (SMA)
- The Site Monitoring Area sampler
- Control measures (best management practices) installed at the Site Monitoring Area
- Structures such as buildings and roads
The spatial location and boundaries for each Site shown on the Site Monitoring Area maps originate from activities conducted under the Compliance Order on Consent with the state of New Mexico.