Los Alamos Employee Giving Campaign
Laboratory employees contribute to the annual Employee Giving Campaign to support a wide range of programs offered by eligible nonprofit organizations.
- Giving Campaigns & Volunteering
- Debbi Wersonick
- Community Programs Office
- (505) 667-7870
Nonprofits get 100% of donations
For the 2015 Employee Giving Campaign, Los Alamos National Security, LLC (LANS) contributed $1 million toward the Lab's Employee Giving Campaign and covered administrative costs for all donations. This support means that 100% of donations will go directly to the nonprofit employees (including retirees) selected, through the United Way.
Three ways to donate:
- United Way of Northern New Mexico's Community Action Fund - go there now
- United Way of Santa Fe County's Children's Project - go there now
- Your favorite 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization(s), through either United Way account
Our United Way partners
Employees can contribute directly to the United Way general funds of their choice or to their favorite 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization(s) through either United Way account.