- LANS, LLC Office
- (505) 606-0105
At the heart of the Lab is a sense of service
At the Lab, we are motivated by service to our nation and a desire to keep our nation and the world secure. That same sense of service compels us to be good, responsible corporate citizens. We care about our fellow employees and our neighbors across Northern New Mexico.
Service to nation
- The nation turns to us for solutions to the most complex national security technical challenges of our times, whether a threat may be nuclear, biological, or chemical.
- We anticipate needs and innovate solutions around energy sustainability, disease prevention, or materials for the future.
- We are world-renowned nuclear experts who not only determine the effectiveness of the stockpile for the nation but use that knowledge to fuel space exploration, provide nuclear detection and interdiction capabilities, and verify treaties.
Service to community
- We invest in region education focused on science, technology, engineering and math. We have formal partnerships with New Mexico Highlands University, Northern New Mexico College, and Santa Fe Community College, as well as elementary and secondary programs that, when implemented, have resulted in increases to standardized test scores.
- Our Northern New Mexico Connect economic development programs invest in promising startup companies that help local businesses reach their next level of success.
- With our employee giving and company match, we provide more than $2 million annually in charitable giving to nonprofits in Northern New Mexico.
- We have a robust volunteerism program in which our employees have logged more than a million volunteer hours over the last few years.
- We are committed to cleaning up the past, controlling current environmental impacts, and creating a sustainable future.
- We have built a culture that places the highest priority on safety of our people and security of national security assets.
- We comply with laws and regulations—not because we have to, but because it’s the right thing to do.
- As a government contractor utilizing taxpayer dollars, we understand our special responsibility to be frugal, spend wisely, and continually seek efficiencies.
- We celebrate our diverse workforce that respects the many ways in which we are different.
Click thumbnails to enlarge.