Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan
- Aon Hewitt, Your Benefit Resources (YBR)
The 2014 Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan for non-Medicare retirees is a medical insurance plan with a lower deductible but higher premium than the 2014 High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- 2014 Medical Plan Comparison (pdf)
- 2014 PPO Summary of Benefits and Coverage (pdf)
- National PPO Plan Description (pdf)
- Residential Treatment Centers Endorsement (effective 7/1/14) (pdf)
LANS Health & Welfare Benefit Plan for Retirees (pdf) - see Eligibility Requirements
In- and out-of-network coverage
The PPO offers in- and out-of-network coverage, but out-of-network coverage is more expensive.
Employees are responsible for determining if a provider is in the BCBS-Preferred Provider network.
If you would like to receive the Laboratory’s free electronic newsletter for retirees, LANLhighlights, email your subscription request to email@example.com.