Medical Plans for Medicare-Eligible Retirees
Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico (BCBSNM) is the provider of the Laboratory’s medical benefits. Retiree medical plan premiums are subject to graduated eligibility.
The Laboratory offers the following medical plans to Medicare-eligible retirees for the 2014 calendar year:
National Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) medical plan
- In-network coverage only
- 2014 National EPO Summary of Benefits for Retirees (pdf)
- National EPO Plan Description (pdf)
National Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) medical plan
- Both in-network and out-of-network benefits
- 2014 National PPO Summary of Benefits for Retirees (pdf)
- National PPO Plan Description (pdf)
- National Medicare Supplement Summary of Benefits (pdf)
- National Medicare Supplement Plan Description (pdf)
LANS Health & Welfare Benefit Plan for Retirees (pdf) - see Eligibility Requirements
Comparison and Rates
If you would like to receive the Laboratory’s free electronic newsletter for retirees, LANLhighlights, email your subscription request to email@example.com.