2014 Medical Plans for Medicare-Eligible Retirees
- Aon Hewitt, Your Benefit Resources (YBR)
Plan options for Medicare-eligible retirees remain the same as for 2013. As a result, there will be no Open Enrollment information sessions this year for Medicare-eligible retirees.
Medical plans for retirees with Medicare
Retiree medical plan premiums are subject to graduated eligibility.
LANS Health & Welfare Benefit Plan for Retirees (pdf) - see Eligibility Requirements
National Exclusive Provider Organization
(EPO) medical plan
- In-network coverage only
- 2014 National EPO Summary of Benefits for Retirees (pdf)
- National EPO Plan Description (pdf)
National Preferred Provider Organization
(PPO) medical plan
- Both in-network and out-of-network benefits
- 2014 National PPO Summary of Benefits for Retirees (pdf)
- National PPO Plan Description (pdf)
National Medicare Supplement
- National Medicare Supplement Summary of Benefits (pdf)
- National Medicare Supplement Plan Description (pdf)
Non-Medicare retirees have the same plan options as active employees in 2014.
If you would like to receive the Laboratory’s free electronic newsletter for retirees, LANLhighlights, email your subscription request to email@example.com.