Foreign nationals, including students and postdocs, must select the foreign nationals employment category to complete the new-hire process.
- (505) 667-4451, Option 6
Complete following forms before New-Hire Orientation
Be sure to bring the forms with you for the orientation event, but do not sign and date:
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification (pdf) - original, unexpired documents for verification of employment eligibility. Please refer to the I-9 verification form titled, "Lists of Acceptable Documents", which was included with your offer letter. (Laminated documents or hospital/temporary birth certificates are not accepted.)
Note: Failure to provide required documents will result in delay and/or denial of employment.
- Employee Profile Form (pdf) - two emergency contacts and their information (name, address, telephone numbers)
- Form W-4 (pdf) - determine total number of allowances
- Conflict of Interest (COI) Certificate (pdf) - mandatory for LANL Ethics Department
- Payroll Direct Deposit (pdf) - bring a voided check from your checking account and a bank card or upper portion of a bank statement with name and account number for a savings account
- Laboratory Policy Regarding Government Property (pdf)
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement Form (pdf)
- Benefits enrollment - bring your required supporting documentation (pdf) to enroll your eligible dependents.