- (505) 665-7158
Complete following forms before New-Hire Orientation
Be sure to bring these forms with you for the orientation event, but do not sign and date:
- Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification (pdf) - proof of identity and depending on your visa type, we accept the following original documents for Work Authorization (not all documents are listed):
- DS 2019
- I-797C Receipt Notice (HIB)
- I-797A Approval Notice
- Employment Authorization Card
- Permanent Resident Card
- Employee Profile Form (pdf) - two emergency contacts and their information (name, address, telephone numbers)
- Treasury Pension Tax (TPT) Packet
- TPT Announcement (pdf)
- Conflict of Interest (COI) Certificate (pdf) - mandatory for LANL Ethics Department
- Payroll Direct Deposit (pdf) - bring a voided check from your checking account and a bank card or upper portion of a bank statement with name and account number for savings account
- Laboratory Policy Regarding Government Property (pdf)
- Intellectual Property Assignment Agreement Form (pdf)
Social Security card
When applying for a new card, complete the Form SS-5 (pdf) and visit the Santa Fe Social Security Office at 1922 5th Street, Santa Fe, NM 87505.
You will need to provide documents that establish your identity, citizenship, or lawful alien status. [See Form SS-5 (pdf) for a list of acceptable documents.] You must submit original documents; the Social Security Administration will not accept photocopies of documents.
Note: If you are applying for a new Social Security number, an in-person interview is required if you are age 12 or older. Call the Santa Fe Social Security Office at (505) 473-7918 to schedule an appointment.