Benefits Plan Reports & Notices
Informational only reports and notices
As an employer offering ERISA compliant benefit plans, LANS is required to provide notices and reports to employees throughout the course of the year. Generally, the reports are informational only, and no action is required on the part of the employee.
Questions regarding these reports may be directed to the Benefit Operations Team.
Annual funding notices
- LANS Defined Benefit Pension Plan 2011 (pdf)
- LANS Pension Financial Statements (pdf)
- LANS 401 Savings Plan 5500 (pdf)
- LANS 401 Retirement Plan 5500 (pdf)
- LANL HIPAA Privacy Notice (pdf)
- Required Annual Notices by Law for Active Employees (pdf)
- Required Annual Notices by Law for Retirees (pdf)
Summary annual reports
Summaries of the annual report for LANS 401(k) Savings Plan and Defined Benefits Plan (TCP1), LANS 401(K) Retirement Plan (TCP2), and the LANS Health & Welfare Plans (Plan 501) are mailed to corresponding participants for informational and compliance purposes. The summaries provide an overview of each plan's financial activity from January 1 through December 31 as required under ERISA.