Next: Matrix Solution
Previous: Comparison to Morel-Hall Asymmetric
- It is conservative.
- Material discontinuities are treated rigorously.
- It generates a symmetric positive definite matrix.
- It is second-order accurate.
- It has both cell-centered and face-centered unknowns.
- It has a local stencil.
- It reduces to the standard differencing scheme if the mesh is
- It is not exact for linear functions.
The Morel-Hall asymmetric method does not share the properties specified in
Michael L. Hall